Before straightening the chassis I had to decide whether it was worth saving.
It was concluded that my chassis was a modified McSorley 442. The measuring process also showed that several measurements did not completely line up with the drawings.
Having debated building a Super Seven style car for decades, when a chassis came up on eBay with a reserve of only £0.99, temptation and curiosity took hold
- Corsa C Electric Power steering (EPAS)
- Is Round Tube stronger than Square?
- Corsa EPAS Power Steering – Kit Car
- Homemade English Wheel
- Corsa C EPAS speed controller
- Rover V8 vs Lexus V8 Dimensions
- What size Master Cylinder
- What size radiator do I need for my car?
- How to calculate spring rates
- Braking – Electric Vacuum Pump
Popular Posts this month
With Four Wheel Drive, an Injected V8 and a hand crafted Hot Rod body, this build takes a different route.